Click the image or here for more information.
About the Logistics Leaders Network
Launched in 2008, the Network provides supply chain professionals, freight transport leaders and HR specialists from all retail sectors, manufacturing and their support services with a focal point of communication, leadership, knowledge exchange and networking opportunities.
The Logistics Leaders Network acts as a 'support toolkit' for the 1400 members who have already benefitted from attending a range of conferences, workshops and focus group meetings. Additionally publications and regular communication keeps them abreast of the latest thinking and best practice. The network is designed to help enhance their knowledge and understanding of their roles, and how to maintain leadership in logistics as a business critical issue.
The Logistics Leaders Network is also designed to help emerging leaders in retail, manufacturing, logistics consultancies, logistics service providers, hauliers and freight forwarders to understand the strategic supply chain issues impacting on business performance while doing the practical 'day job.' In other words, helping to equip them with the strategic leadership and management skills needed to understand the vital role logistics plays in most businesses.
Members of The Logistics Leaders Network benefit from:
- A dedicated advice line of specialists dealing with their specific questions
- A number of high quality services helping to resolve key business challenges
- A 1400 strong networking group to share differing views on vital business issues
- A range of networking opportunities to share best practice
- Exposure to high level strategic discussions for emerging leaders
- Membership of individual focus groups: supply chain strategy, road freight leaders and people strategy
- Training courses on logistics for the non-logisticians, IT implementation, and emerging leaders